G3 GPS with M8N GPS and GLONASS Dual-mode Modules Compatible with DJI Flight Control NAZA/LITE/V1/V2 Phantom FPV
G2 Upgraded G3:
- Compatible with NAZA-M LITE V1 V2 flight control, phantom1, 2, 2+, NAZA-H direct flight control
- 32-bit microcontroller to process data, better performance and stability 8-bit microcontroller (NAZA flight control is also used in all 32-bit microcontroller)
- Built-in electronic compass with temperature compensation, automatic offset compensation
- The M8N, GPS, and GLONASS dual-mode modules are used.
-Using ultra-soft fireproof silicone wire, the method of calibrating the electronic compass is the same as the original GPS
- The first thing to receive the goods is to calibrate the electronic compass on the plane. This is very important
- The direction of the arrow on the top of the GPS is in the direction of the head. Please pay attention when installing it.
Connect the GPS to the flight controller, then switch the mode switch of the remote controller 7-10 times continuously. At this time, the LED of the NAZA is steady orange and it does not blink. Rotate the aircraft horizontally for one lap. At this time, the LED is steady green and does not flash. , Then the head rotates the aircraft downwards for 1 lap. At this time, the LED flashes when it is normal standby. Repeat the above steps if the calibration is not successful.